Our safety sessions are fun, dynamic and jam-packed full of life-saving information.
We’ve been awarded national accolades for our work – recognising our commitment to the community, businesses and our volunteers.
In 2016, we received the Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service in 2016 which is the equivalent of an organisational MBE. Read more about our royal success story here.
Our other awards include:
- Winner of Northern Star Awards Outstanding Contribution to Society 2017 from the Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
- Finalist in Health and Safety category of the Original 106 Pride of Aberdeen awards 2016
- Volunteer Friendly Award in 2015
- Best Partner in Community Safety awarded by the Association of Scottish Neighbourhood Watches 2009
- Finalist in the National Community Safety Awards 2012
- Silver Award for Home Safety awarded by the Scottish Accident Prevention Council